Company Location Providence, Rhode Island Area
Rapidly growing (and long established) International Media and Marketing Agency seeks Account Coordinator with two+ years’ experience in agency/media environment.
Candidate must have the following skills:
- Professional interaction with clients/media buyers/creative agencies and vendors
- Ability to work under pressure and respond quickly to correspondence and work successfully within a team environment
- Basic knowledge of MS Office 2013 or 2010
- Must be proactive and be able to take direction and complete all necessary projects
- Maintain current work-in-progress records and archives of past project information as appropriate
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to Junior Account Managers and Account Managers
- Coordinate with Account Managers and Media department to create customized plans for clients
- Liaison for Account Services department and Media department
- Send out approvals to clients for media buys and creative approvals (initial review and printing proofs)
- Work with creative team and vendors on creative development
- Conduct research on prospective clients
- Process billing to Accounting department
- Self-starter, strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects
- Should be familiar with traffic department workflow
- 2+ years’ experience working in an agency environment
- Strata S-Traffic knowledge is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office ( Word and Excel)
Competitive salary, great benefits and all the coffee you can drink.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com or Human Resources, PriMedia Inc, 1775 Bald Hill Rd., Warwick, RI 02886.