Junior Account Manager
Company Location Providence, Rhode Island Area
Rapidly growing (and long established) International Media and Marketing Agency seeks Junior Account Manager with two+ years’ experience in agency/media environment.
Candidate must have the following skills:
- Professional interaction with clients/media buyers/creative agencies and vendors
- Ability to work under pressure and respond quickly to correspondence and work successfully within a team environment
- Basic knowledge of MS Office 2013 or 2010
- Must be proactive and be able to take direction and complete all necessary projects
- Gather information on assigned clients (e.g. campaign needs, budgets)
- Contact clients to understand their requirements/job requests
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication
- Suggest additional products/services that maximize client satisfaction
- Assist with client presentations and proposals
- Review/prepare quotes for client approval
- Support Account Managers as needed
- Self-starter, strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects
- Should be familiar with traffic department workflow
- 2+ years’ experience working in an agency environment
- Strata S-Traffic knowledge is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office ( Word and Excel)
Competitive salary, great benefits and all the coffee you can drink.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com or Human Resources, PriMedia Inc, 1775 Bald Hill Rd., Warwick, RI 02886.