Company Location Providence, Rhode Island Area
Rapidly growing (and long established) International Media and Marketing Agency seeks Radio/TV/Print/OOH/Digital/Alternative Traffic Manager with two+ years’ experience in agency/media environment.
Candidate must have the following skills:
- Professional interaction with clients/media buyers/creative agencies and vendors
- Ability to work under pressure and respond quickly to correspondence and work successfully within a team environment
- Basic knowledge of MS Office 2013 or 2010
- Basic broadcast traffic experience, duties will include Radio/TV/Print/OOH/Digital/Alternative
- Speedy typing skills is a PLUS+
- Must be proactive and be able to take direction and complete all necessary projects
- Generate traffic instructions, send & confirm
- Order creative to be made, manage proof approval process, confirm deliveries
- Interact with clients, media buyers, agencies and vendors.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office, Word + Excel
- Self-starter, strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects
- Should be familiar with traffic department workflow
- 2+ years’ experience working in an agency environment
- Strata S-Traffic knowledge is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office ( Word and Excel)
Competitive salary, great benefits and all the coffee you can drink.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Human Resources, PriMedia Inc, 1775 Bald Hill Rd., Warwick, RI 02886.